Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Quick Review

Last week we got to enjoy this Beautiful girl be a gorgeous bride.








She was married at Red Bute gardens. It was beautiful that is the first time Jas and I have been there for a wedding. (look at the background in this pic)Jack and I worked together at the dental office for while. She is my fav!! She can make you laugh as easy as brushing your teeth.... haha get it we worked at a dental office. :) Anywho she married a great guy! I don't know Jon all that well but the few times I met him I knew he would take care of my JJ!! Good luck on this great adventure you two! We love you and wish you the best.













I went and saw this with my March!! We love these ladies!! It was really good!!










Then We went to this ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE girls first Bday. Isn't she ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL and the sweetest thing ever!!! Happy Bday our sweet Halee we can't wait to see you grow up to become a BEAUTIFUL young lady. One and two year old boys....WATCH OUT!!!!








Look at that face!!








P.s see that doll on the very left... She loved it!! That's what we got her with of course the cutest outfit, I wish I got a pic I LOVED the shorts!!! ....She kissed her doll like 5 times. J and I were so proud, until yes it pushed a side with a card. yeah that's right a CARD!!!












Sunday we went to Jason's parents for sunday dinner and Meredith (J's cousin) and her kids came down for Memorial day. It's always good to see everyone, she has four energetic kids that we love so dearly we miss you guys and wish you could come more often or we could come to you! Hope you had a safe travel home. We love you!! ps thanks everyone for the great drawings they are taking over our fridge.


Memorial day, I don't know what it is I'm kinds stupid about this holiday. I HATE graveyards, even in the day with all those beautiful flowers. They give me the creeps so J and I didn't make any trips to any sites. I'm lame I know. Anywho, I went and saw this with my mom, aunt Carol and cousin Katie. It was really cute!! The guy in it bugged me though. I don't like blondes AT ALL, not my type. But I think it is a must see.

P.s I don't like this picture she looks weird right?









We hope you all had a great holiday weekend.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Our kids love you guys too! I'll tell them tomorrow morning that you put their pictures up, they'll be so proud. You guys are welcome up here any time, we'd all have a total blast together! Love you both, Mere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!!! That was so sweet of you! thanks for posting about our wedding :D! I'm glad we went to your reception so Jason would come to ours :). IT was so fun to see you guys there!! Love ya tons

    ReplyDelete