Sunday, October 18, 2009

The best Hubby EVER!!!

Jason and I love our little place but can't wait for the day to have our own place... With a dishwasher!!!!! Yes that is right we have to hand wash everything!! And with as much as we both eat we feel like we are constantly doing dishes 24/7. So when I am dreading all day at work to come home to our dirty sink and when I walk into the kitchen to see nothing but our dish rack full and our sink empty... RELIEF!!! Then....

I am such an anal person about laundry. I love the smell of clean laundry so I use the softner ball, Jason thinks it's a waste of time. Some things just can't go in the dryer or it bugs me so bad, my jeans, some shirts, all my scrubs and some skirts so when I went down to put the clothes in the laundry it was already in there, with the softner ball used and empty, then when I looked in the dryer expecting to find a bunch of dry clothes nothing.. Jason had hung everything up to line dry just as I always request!!! I LOVE MY HUSBAND!! The little things are what matter! Right??

4 comments:

  1. WHAT THE... how'd you train him so fast... I have been married 4 years and still trying to train Paul. LOL JK!!! Aren't hubbies the best!!! I am so happy for you two and can't wait to see pics of your wedding, I know you were the most beautiful bride in the world. I was thinking about you the whole day, I hope it was all your dreams come true!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubrey!! So fun to find you on here. We don't have a dishwasher either so I totally feel you there and it totally makes your day when your husband is so sweet and does them! I love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I found your blog! You guys seem so happy! congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is exactly right! Little things are what makes life great! That is a GREAT hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete