Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thriller! Thriller Night!!


I guess it is a tradition for J and me to go to Thriller! Last year we went on my birthday to go watch my boss's daughter perform as chuckie at the one in Provo.
This year we went with a bunch of friends! If any of you have gone you know how the cast comes out and scares people dressed up as dead people. I love it!! Jason was to big of a wimp to take a pic with me so Dave W's cute date Sarah stepped up and took one with me! Thanks Sarah for being a trooper!! We loved the production. We'll see if the tradition stays a tradition for next year!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I looooove thriller!!! never can get sick of watching it! Miss that show! YES I'm comin home for a whole month, ditching the hubby and coming home baby! so we have to play lots!!! Can't wait to see all my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to it tomorrow, i can't wait!

    it's my favorite. love you aubs. your reception was beautiful.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thriller Rocks! I hope I get to go this year! Hope life is great! OH, and we don't have a dishwasher either! I HATE HATE HATE dishes! I do the laundry and Andrew does dishes- it works out pretty well; )

    ReplyDelete