Thursday, January 21, 2010

Goals for 2010 (just a few)

I have been told by many people, I won't say names... that I need to update my blog more often so one of my many goals for 2010 will be to update my blog every 2 weeks. We'll see how long it lasts. :)
...Another goal is to yes just like everyone else and their dog, lose the holiday, wedding, and everything else wait. Or at least be more consistant on visiting my old best friend Gold's Gym. At least 3 times a week.
...Keep our small home clean!! ALL THE TIME.
...I am going to school, again,and have changes my mind about what I want to do with my life, Radiology Technician. My goal is to apply for the program this fall 2010. That means yes, I will be a dedicated student. As hard as it will be I am determined to finally finish this stupid thing. Wish Me luck!
...Read the scriptures more often
...Stop swearing (those of you who know me this may be a tough one)
...Cook more at home for my favorite guy
...Try to make Jason eat normal healthy food (haha who am I kidding)
... well that will do it for now, can't get a head of myself it is almost the end of January and so far none of these goals have been met....

Better luck to the rest of you who make goals every year knowing they won't last!

1 comment:

  1. Its about time!!! I tell myself every year that I'm going to stop swearing. It never happens! Ha love you girl! We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete