Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I have a husband???

O is that him on the right?? He's hot!! But I never see him... are you sure we're married??








Yes we are but it sure as H doesn't seem like it these days...
As some of you know J has been working nights for the last four months, yes one month after we got married he was taken from me. Work for him has been tough the last couple of weeks he was suppose to be back on days in Febuary but due to some cuts at work J got put back on nights. So we see eachother umm... well I see Jas in the mornings when he is passed out and I leave for work and then he sees me when he gets home and I'm passed out sleeping. What a wonderful first 5 months of marriage... NOT!!! We luckily get Saturday nights and the whole day on Sundays! WOOP WOOP!! exciting huh? Yeah NOT. I get so bored at night without my guy. I should be going to the gym getting my butt back into shape but no I go home and watch TV AAAALLLLL night. PATHETIC. Any good ideas to entertain this single married woman??

3 comments:

  1. I so know the feeling!!!! When you figure something out, please share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Aubrey as soon as school is out I am going to be in the same boat! I want to have a gym buddy so we should go together! Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh poor Aubs!!! I feel bad for you that doesn't mike miserary.... start on some hobbies!!! they will help out alot! cuz my hubby isn't gone as much as yours but when he's home he's studyin so... but I also have H to entertain me... kid?? that will entertain ya hahah LOL XOXOOX

    ReplyDelete