Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Birthday MOM!!!













Yesterday March, 26 was my mom's birthday! It was such a great night because my middle brother Brent was in town from Cali, my younger brother Chase took the night off and J had the WHOLE day off!! We went to Redlobster for dinner. It was good to have everyone together for a little bit. A rare occassion for my family. We are all so spread out and busy we rarely have a chance to get everyone together. Dinner was delicious of course, CRAB LEGS and salmon for me!! woop woop!! of course steak for J.






I just wanted to wish my mom a Happy Bday!! Your the best!! Your always looking out for your kids and want the best for us. J and my weddind day wouldn't have been anything without my mom. She is so crafty and helpful. We have grown a great relationship over the last few years and I hope it gets even better. I can talk to her about everything. We love you mom!! Your the best!



Afterwards, we went to meet up with some of our long lost friends! The Thompsons and soon to be (but not official yet) Sparks!! Woop Woop!! Due to Jason's stupid, lame, ridiculous work schedule, it's hard to get to see everyone. It was good to spend a few hours with these great couples!! After another sit down dinner, we got an apetizer, we went and saw Alice in Wonderland with Dave and Ash. It was good but I bet I would have liked it better in 3D. We love you guys! hope to see you again soon!!!

We love our family and freinds we feel so blessed to have all these great people in our lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment