Friday, April 9, 2010

BIRTHDAYS!!!!! Wow it's been an eventful week...

The first week of April is a busy one for Birthdays...


April 5th was Rachael's (Jason's little's sister) birthday. She turned the BIG 21!!!
Rach is such an amazing young lady. She is not only beautiful but really funny. She makes J laugh all through dinner with their little random movie lines. She puts up with me when we go over there and plays game after game of Ticket to Ride. She is someone I look up to because she is so strong in the church. She goes to Dixie but comes home on the weekends if her old singles ward is doing anything. She is always going to firesides and reading church books. I pray our kids take after her. Happy 21Rach!! we love you! Hope you liked the shoes.
















Next was my great friend Marcy!! We have only been friends since 2006 but it was meant to be for sure. Although we don't see each other as much these days when we do we don't skip a beat! She is always making sure everyone is happy and pleased. She is the life of the party. I can come to her with any problems and she always has great advice. She is for sure the sexiest 2nd grade teacher ever! Those kids are extremely lucky to have her as a teacher. She is so smart and sweet. I hope you had a great night after dinner and I hope Taylor is treating you like a Queen all week!! love you!! Won't lie can't wait till he's gone.. GIRLS NIGHTS!!!! haha kidding....kinda Happy 26th!! (yeah she's 26 sometimes when we first met people they would think I was older she doesn't look a day over 23 huh?? jealous!!)















Then.. on the 8th.. My Bestie!! Whitters!! Whits!! Firthie!! Whit and I have been besties since... 4th grade?? Well let's just say a long flinging time!! Whit is the best friend a girl could have we could honestly talk for hours and hours and never run out things to say. She has the biggest heart and loves to laugh. We have been trying to get together a few times a month to get some dinner and it has been great to keep in touch. She is always looking out for everyone she loves!! Such a babe!!! I wuv her!!Happy 22 doll!!


My computer with all my pics of us isn't working!! I'm pissed so this pic with have to do. I couldn't get Tooshie Tashie out. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment