Wednesday, April 28, 2010

June 30 PLEASE COME ASAP!!!


So, Jason as my witness can testify I am a HUGE fan of the Twilight Series. I count down the months to when I get to see Edward and Bella on the big screen again. Yes I'm team Edward. I stop every commercial that involves the dang thing. Tonight I starting Penelope and Twilight had a "sneak peek" trailor, typically any other trailor I would have just skipped right to the dvd menu, but no I stop what I'm doing lay on my bed and watch, with butterflies in my tummy, PATHETIC!! Well now thanks to Sue, J's aunt, making me read the books, I am even more into them. It is my life. I dream Twilight! I finished Eclipse in like two days. Invisioning every thing in my head as if I was watching it on the big screen. I would start sweating at intense parts, feel love when ever Edward would tell Bella how much he loved her, and he would do anything to save her, and marry her. I LOVE IT!!!
I told Jas I wished he was a vampire! you should have seen his face.
I decided I can't start Breaking Dawn until I finish my finals. I didn't do anything monday night and most of Tuesday night until I finished the book. Our house was a mess, Mogley only got out once instead of twice I didn't watch my usual shows, but I didn't care. I was so mad when it ended I just wanted to keep reading. PATHETIC!! I can't let this fantasy interfere with my school. But I really don't care. Judge me if you want, but you know your right there with me counting down the days, or hours till the midnight showing, typically my mom and I wait for a week to go see it but I can't wait any longer than that midnight show! I will call in sick if it I have to, it is on a Wednesday. Actually, Ron will be gone that weekend!! O my!! I totally forgot about that I don't work that Thursday!! That just made my day!! WOOP WOOP!! I can't wait for Eclipse to come out, I can't wait to start book 4. I am ADDICTED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment