Sunday, May 2, 2010

What a GREAT week

Looking back this has been a pretty good and eventful week for myself and Jason. More for me but I guess I always have to include my husband in everything I do now..Right? Anywho, althoug I don't remember too much of the beginning of the week, it probably wasn't too great or eventful, by hump day my week had taken a great turn.

~ I had my final paper in my english class due this Saturday. I usually postpone it at all costs until... Sunday. This time however, due to it being my last assignment, I finished it early!! Way before Saturday. Snaps for me. :)
~ I was able to get a lot of late claims at work figured out finally (DANG insurance companies)
~ I found out we have an extra credit assignment in Biology that (cross your fingers)will help me enough to pass and go on to Anatomy this summer. Wishfull thinking but hey it COULD happen.
~ Big Daddy's pizza with my bestie Whit. We love getting together to eat, gossip and talk. :) love ya doll face!!
~Muchly needed Spring cleaning, in my closet. The last few months I kept wanting to go through my closet and get rid of the clothes that either A: don't fit me cuz I've gained stupid marriage weight B: Don't work anymore with my glorious garments (yeah it's been that long since I've gone through my closet) and C: I really just don't wear them anymore. I went through my shoes and purses too. It felt so good!! Now Jason can't tell me I have more purses than anyone in the world. I only have six left.

The left side of my closet BEFORE dejunking








AFTER










The stash










~ Got to see my Marchy!!! To vent, talk, and maybe look at some wedding stuff... I'm so excited for you lover!!
~ Went to Plato's closet with my stash to get CASH!!!
~ Finally spent my gift card at DownEast that I've had since Xmas (I miss shopping but having a tight wad hubby cuz we're saving for the house makes it hard)



~ Went to celebrate our friends wedding Day!! Congrats Matt and Cami! You guys are going to love married life! We are so happy for you.

Cami looked B E A utiful!! Matt don't worry you looked Handsome!!



















~ I got a lot more time with Jason on Friday due to the wedding dinner!!


Can't you see how much we love eachother!!!




















~ We went to Boondock's with the future Sparks's and Ian George, we miss you guys!! We need to play a lot more.
~ I went to my adorable friends Ali's purse party, she makes amazing purses, check them out at etsy.com search for Jeka tree, she only has some online but they use adorable, high end fabrics. Check it out. They are amazing I wanted like five!!! O oops now I only have SEVEN purses!!
~ Went to Famous Dave's with my mom while J and his friends went to the Real game.
~ Realized I get to start Breaking Dawn Tuesday Night!!! WOOP WOOP!!


~ Made a delicious breakfast on Sunday morning








~ Got to spend the day with my guy!! I love Sunday's because I get to be with J the whole day!!
~ Made lasagna for dinner, which means leftovers for me for two days, leftovers for J tomorrow afternoon.

So overall besides being sick, due to dust allergies from cleaning, yeah I guess I had a slight allergy attack? That's what the Dr. said. Wednesday night after deep cleaning my throat started to swell, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't stop sneezing, my eyes were like waterfalls, my head feeling like someone was constantly stabbing it. So Thursday morning I had to go into the insta care to make sure I didn't have strep. No strep just dang allergies. The fact that finals are here I'm dying!! I hate school, I also hate the fact that I know I'm going to summer school so I only have like a week and a half break before it starts allover again.

Yeah other than that it really has been a great week! Hope you guys all had a great week too.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there to enjoy the week with you! Let me just tell you that you look BEAUTIFUL in that picture of you and J at the wedding. I haven't seen you in so long, is that how long your hair is now?

    ReplyDelete