Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Mumblings

I dislike Monday's very much I wish I could just go past Monday's every week. After being away from work for three days with no alarm to wake me up and not having to follow instructions, waking up to my alarm Monday mornings... HATE IT!! Realizing my weekend is over and back to reality, no reading, napping, or just enjoying the nice weather we had over the weekend. Even Mogs was loving the warm sun. He stayed outside with me just like this for 2 hours while I read, BREAKING DAWN!!! LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT I'M ADDICTED!!!








Nope, gots to get into my old scrubs and put a smile on to make people want better oral health. :) This Monday was just as bad as any other monday, not to mention the fact that it's my last monday before school starts again, yeah night school. Shoot me know!! Then to put the cherry on top I had my routine Dr.'s appt with yes, my OBGYN. Monday's are not good days to go to the Dr. the first thing they make you do is stand on a scale..... Kill me!! I have never wighed this much in my life, yes I'm complaining again about my weight but yet after my dr's appt, did I go to the gym? Did I put in my disc for P90X? Nope I sat down to watch one of my favorite classics and drank not one but two glasses of PINK milk. That's healthy.

Anywho I guess another reason I hate Monday's is realizing I don't get to see my guy at night. Love my weekends all I do is watch tv, read, eat, clean, sleep, eat. This weekend was fun cuz I went to the Real Game, J bought himself season tickets with his highschool buddies. I'm not a fan of soccer at all so I told him not to buy me one I would just go to the Galaxy game, yes to watch the, in my opinion, HOTTEST athlete, David Beckham. Unfortunately, good old Dave had to go and tear his accelies or however you spell it so he is out for the season. So promising J I would go to one game I decided to just get it over with, the weather was good so what the heck. Afterwards we went to a BBQ with his friends and their wives and kids of course. Always fun!









Mother's day! Love my mom to death. This year came buy so quick we didn't have time to get her what she wanted so she'll get a late delivery but it will be worth it... A dryer. :) her's broke forever ago and she hasn't complained at all, I would be miserable. Thanks for being you mom! Your the best! We love you so much and wouldn't replace you with any other mom!!

Although we didn't get to go to the Pluims, we wanted to wish Colleen a happy Mothers Day as well. Thanks for all you do. You do so much for us. None of which is as important as the delicious dinners that we mooch every other Sunday. Love you!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU MOM'S OUT THERE! YOU DESERVE A DAY TO CALL YOUR OWN!!!

O yeah and we had our first annual girls night this week on 5-5 at Heidi Jo's house, she made a really good mexican dinner and had really good cupcakes for dessert. There is nothing like getting together and just talking with the gals. We miss you Lisa my love! It will never be the same without you!!

1 comment:

  1. Seeing the pic of the GNO makes me want to cry. I hope you girls don't forget about me :) I seriously miss you all so much! Even though I don't know the girl in the purple or the girl on the end, but I bet they are great. Love you!

    ReplyDelete