Sunday, April 11, 2010

What The F$*@%!!!

My husband likes golf??

Today aroung 12:01 pm Jason and I got into our comfty clothes and snuggled up on the couch. I was searching through the guide and turned to HGTV (We are hoping to buy a house by the end of the year so I have fell in love with some of the shows.) Anyway, I get up to get a drink from the kitchen and come back to Jason watching THE MASTERS!!! What the H$%&!! I didn't marry someone who watches golf. Jason has never ever shown interest in golf, I have known this man for 2 years!! Never has he said anything about Lee Westwood or Phil Mickelson, and now when I sit down he acts like he knows them as if they were Tiger Woods. He's talking about Par and Birdie's and how Tiger shanked it into the BUNKERS!!!

Sorry for those of you who like golf, enjoy playing it on weekends and watching the most boring sport on TV. But I don't DO GOLF. And my husband shouldn't either. This might have been something that could have changed my response when he kneeled down on his knee! HAHA kidding but seriously, am I the only one who thinks watching Golf on TV is insanley boring? Yes I admit going to the range and hitting a bucket can be fun, or hey, I'm totally up for mini golf, even though I suck. But come on golf in the Pluim house? Never would have saw that coming. EVER!! So here I am on my Sunday afternoon watching.... YUP Golf!!
I can't wait for the Pacific Life Open and the US open to start!! GO TENNIS!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahahha LOL you crack me up, show some love!! I use to hate it too, it was the only thing my dad, paul would watch all weekend long but now I am started to show some love and enjoy watching it and like to get out and play every now and again, you never know.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha! I LOVE golf! I know it is only cause of my dad being a golfer since he could walk, but I grew up watching golf and honestly I would much rather watch golf than football- yuck! I love that Andrew golfs and I really do want to learn how and take lessons cause my grandparents go golfing together like every day and it is SO cute! And, if Jason was making as much as Tiger was from golfing I am sure you'd change your mind. Ha Ha! Oh, and I too LOVE the house shows! Love you Aubs!

    ReplyDelete