Saturday, July 24, 2010

Quick Update

Sunday July 11th we went to say our good bye's to BetsyBob! She gave an amazing farewell speech that was so touching. The people in Uruguay are so lucky to have her!! We will miss you Betsy! See you in 18 months. I am so proud of you girl!! She left Wednesday the 14th and I can't believe she is really gone.









Due to Jason's parents giving him his birthday present WAY too early, made me have to give him his Bday present and anniversary gift WAY too early. Jason's parents got him a bunch of new fishing attire, so for a few weeks straight J was nagging me about a new reel, possibly a new pole as well as the new IPHONE. He thought I was the rudest, unthoughtful wife when I replied "Jason you got all the birthday presents you need for this year. We can wait for Christmas." His jaw dropped, spoiled putz. Little did he know I had already bought him his bday present!!

Yup we are going to see the Green Bay Packers and the Minnesota Vikings play at Lambau stadium for our anniversary. Late anniversary but it is still in October.

My mom made the amazing cake and I decorated the house while J was at work. I tried to record it on my camera but those of you who know J know he doesn't get hyped up easy, plus he was confused on what was going on. He sat there staring at the poster and I had to explain what was going on...Hopefully our kids get my brains... haha














We are so excited and can't believe we have almost been married a full year!!
Happy Birthday and Anniversary hubby!! O and after we went to Rodizio Grill for dinner. Our favorite place. Gotta love the meat!!



I went to the La Caile?? Not sure how you spell it. Bridal show with Marcy and Joann on Saturday. I haven't been to a show since we went with Heidi and I forgot how hectic they are with brides everywhere and food all over the place. YUM!! Thanks for letting me come you guys!! September 23 will be here before we know it.













After I headed down to gateway for Ashley's Wedding luncheon at Tuscano's. Yup two days in a row of Brazilian style buffet... YUM!!! It is so fun to get together with the gals and talk about every one's lives. No on got a pic which I am way bummed about. Thanks Ash for inviting us to celebrate with your family!! And thanks Stephen's parents for picking such an amazing place to eat.


This is the first Monday I have been excited to wake up for.. Ashley's AKA curly's wedding day!! It was a beautiful HOT summer day. It was in the high 80's when I was walking into the temple. The sealing was great, I always am reminded of Jas's and my special day, we were both so excited, scared and anxious all at once. I wish we could do it all over again. congrats Ash you looked beautiful, you and Stephen, although we don't know him very well, seem extremely happy!! Good luck and best wishes.












Wow it has been too long!! A few years ago going to the pool with these kiddo's was my life!! Cottonwood Heights was our weekend home. Jameson is so flinging tall he goes to my eyes!! Seriously!! He's ten!! Next year he will probably be way taller than me. When will my growth spurt come around? Ethan got Baptized last month!! I can't believe HE IS 8!!! Holy cow. Jack o Jack Jack!! He is the funniest kid ever. I can always count on funny things coming out of his mouth. I miss his stories. Lucy my girl I can't believe, she talking up a storm, potty trained and has a big girl bed already she is going to be 3 in September. Time flies! I will always remember having the boys the day she was born.
Jam and Eth wanted to show me how big they were by jumping off the diving boards. Ethan said he went off the first platform but will only go once a month. I told him to spread his legs and do something funny on the jump, he did a running man in the air, he kills me. Jam went on the highest one. I won't even do that. He looked so calm and collective when he was waiting his turn. Jack was too busy playing in the water to take any pics. I miss seeing these kids every week like a did years ago. Thanks for letting me take them Linds!!












Last night we went and saw Inception with the in-laws. I encourage you all to go. I was REALLY good. Leo is NOT my fav at all but it was really good. I kinda can't do movies like this though, Click was the same way, made me feel really claustrophobic. But go and see it!! We will probably go again. O and we saw it in the IMAX way cool. Afterwards, of course FROGURT!! Thanks Mike and Colleen!! It was a fun date night! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You got pics of them? You're so good. And thank YOU for taking them! Are you kidding? Take them whenever you want! They are just sad they don't get to see you more, they LOOOOVE you! And so do I, you know that. How did we get so darn lucky to find you???

    ReplyDelete