Friday, July 30, 2010

When you said I love you..


Two years ago today,well actually around midnight on the 29 so pick which day,(I can remember because it's on Lisa and Oliver's anniversary) Jason said "I love you." I was so excited and never knew that moment would change both our lives. Saying those three words means so much to a relationship. I never truly knew that until I met J. He was the best friend, boyfriend, fiance and is the best husband a gal could ever ask for. He is always thinking of other people way before himself. He treats me like gold! Some guys out there need to take lessons from my guy. I will always remember falling asleep on Wednesday night, after Lisa and Oliver's dinner, watching a movie. Jason was having a hard time sleeping and had to wake me up to tell me how he felt!! So cute huh!! He is the man of my dreams and I am so glad we met on that random lake powell trip three summers ago. After that night our relationship changed and got better every day. To this day we are so in love and can't believe we have been in each other's lives this long! Thanks Jas for being the most amazing man! I'm so glad I have eternity with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment