Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quick enough for you...

So again I am going to try to post more... wish me luck.

First of all Superbowl Sunday!! We won go Packers!! J was more than thrilled when his favorite team was winning the whole game. J was on cloud nine when his team won the Superbowl! Thanks Hewlett's for hosting the party and for the great food!! I was so fun seeing everyone!













Happy Love day to all you lovebirds out there. I hope you had a great weekend and hope you have a great Valentines day. J suprised me with another amazing night a another amazing hotel. I wish I took more pics but I spaced it. I JUST HAD to get a pic of the amaing tub. It was our own little hot tub in our room. Jason knows me to well.








xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Aubs!! Hello my little lover. This is Andrea, by the way. I miss you!! You know you miss me and my ginormous cankles. Haha, but they are gone now, woot woot! Anywho, love your face. Keep up the blogging cuz I got nothin better to do than blog stalk all day long now. Oh wait, and take care of the babes :)

    ReplyDelete