Saturday, February 19, 2011

I can't wait

I can't wait

~For constant warm weather (no more teasers)
~ For the snow to completely go away, and stay gone
~ To find a house
~ To cut my commute in half
~ To lose 10 pounds (ha wish me luck)
~ For Fridays at 5:59 pm
~ To Snuggle with J every night
~ To be able to cook in MY OWN kitchen
~ Not to be cold anymore
~ To decorate my home
~ To go to Vegas
~ To go to Cafe Rio
~ Get a new car
~ To have Mogley live with us again
~ To get a house
~ To see the Strouds, it's been way to long
~ To have a tub of my own insted of wait for a hotel tub once a month
~ Get some sun on this white skin of mine
~ To see Lisa when she comes into town for her showers
~ Whitney's wedding
~ Next months bunco
~ Get my teeth cleaned at my appointment in two weeks
~ For tennis every week
~ Girls night out next month
~ To get back into the rutine of going to the gym again
~ To see Sarah's, Heidi's, Lisa's, Linley's, Angela's and Ashley's babies!!!
~ To have my own baby



I CAN wait
~ To pay a mortgage (scares me so bad)
~ Fill my tank up agian, again and again
~ To see how many cavities I have when I do go to the dentist
~ To pack up everything and move everything into our home
~ To have a WHOLE house to clean insted of just a bedroom and kind of a kitchen
~ To hear my alarm go off at 4:50 am
~ To drive my 45 minute commute everyday
~ For horrible Utah drivers and traffic



I'm not writing this post to sound needy or wanty.. just saying I'm excited for the next few months to come there is so much to look forward to!!

2 comments:

  1. ah love my Aubs... SHHHH it's a secret but I don't think my family will see this but we're comin to visit in MAY :) Can't wait to see you!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, we can't wait either. Love you. Jack keeps saying you are coming on his birthday. Don't know if you two had a secret convo or what? ;)

    ReplyDelete