Sunday, March 20, 2011

Celebrating my BESTIE

It's getting closer!! My best friend and her guy of (let's just say lifetime, NOT KIDDING, 3rd grade??) are FINALLY getting married!! So the last 2 weeks we have been filled with throwing showers. May 11th will be here before we know it!!

First was the HHS shower.. Thrown by Brekke and me
We had it at Brekke's mom's house. The food was SO good!
(not going to download every pic from either that would take FOREVER! but there will be a lot of pics)


The happy couple (old pic but she looks BeAUtiful)
















DA food (so yum yum)






































































The Albion shower... thrown by Becca and me
I forgot to take a pic of the food :( but we did salad bar and it was so good













No comments:

Post a Comment