Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back to life....

After years of Dr. Ron saying he was going to take us on a company trip he finally did. We were bummed when we found out that some of the staff couldn't go due to their husbands schedules...they were missed. We were gone for a week and it was so fun!! I don't recommend going on a "freestyle" cruise. But hey a cruise is a cruise right!! Thanks Ron and Sherri!! It's kinda long.. beware
We started in New orleans










Marti Gra Masks








Our boat







We loved the food







YMCA
This one deserves an explanation..after the night show we went to disco dancing. Robyn and I kept waiting for Kimball and Jason to come and for like fourty five minutes we couldn't find them. Then all of a sudden the YMCA music started and I saw Jason Running into the room with his shirt off!!! I FREAKED OUT!!! sorry for hitting you Tanya.... and this is what happened next. Those of you who know J, know this is not something he would not do. I am SOOO sorry the pics are so small.




















Gambling
My first time on the tables...21....won 16 bucks baby!!!!!!










Guatemala










Jason and Jim playing air basketball at the LDS church








One friend in beliz










Our other friend in beliz









Towel Buddy










Cozumel.....I love my guy









Jason said it wouldn't fit in our suitcases so I couldn't get it :(










There wasn't enough alcohol on the boat...Jim had to take the monkey's









Look at that BLUE water












All dressed up












Leaving Jason was so bummed to leave the ALL YOU CAN EAT FOOD can you tell??

2 comments: