Sunday, February 21, 2010

Prego Scare!!











So this last month we thought I was prego!!! I was worried after I missed my last cycle, that is rare for me. I told Jason as a "just a heads up, I might be pregnant." And J being the funny, not so funny guy said to me "I'm filing for divorce." Although it wouldn't be the worst thing to have a new addition to the family, we just are ready quite yet. So after a few mornings of constant headaches, morning sickness, with no throwing up and still no period, I went to this great site to help calm Jason, and myself down. The site is www.americanpregnancy.org I looked up symptoms that either can be due to pregnancy or they list other reasons why you are having these sympotms. Apparently, if I'm not pregnant, I'm either depressed or VERY stressed out. I had like 8 out of the 12 symptoms. Jason begged me daily to take a test but I didn't want to yet. I told him the week after the cruise I should start my Feb cycle by Thursday, if I didn't I would take the test. I honeslty would love to be pregnant and start our Pluim family. We started to kinda get use to the idea, joking here and there about a baby. After the great time we had on the cruise I was scared. I have been gaining some weight in the belly area and right then and there decided I was not ready to give up ME time. I had get back into my gym routine and lose the weight. I need to get to where I was two years ago, pre Jason. If I was pregant I wouldn't be able to do that. When your pregnant your limited to what you can do. Was I ready to give up my gym routine? Were we ready to give up on trips like these? To not be able to sleep through the night? I love to sleep, baby= no sleep. The next day, it finally came, I was never so excited to start my period. Ask me at the end of the year, I might feel different. I might be ready so give up me time who knows. Plus we aren't ready to give up our alone time together. PHEW!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha!! Eric was laughing so hard at what Jason said... classic. So Jas! Love you guys! I am glad that everything worked out for the best! All in good time, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be so awesome if you were! Ha Ha! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete