Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Love and am going to Seriously miss the girl I once hated!!!


Lisa and I didn't grow up together, didn't experience first days of school, middle school, or Highschool. We didn't get ready for any school dances together or sit by each other at football games. No Lisa and I met a few years ago, did we like each other at first? HAHA not a chance!!

WARNING THIS IS LONG AND MAY DRAG ON, IT MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE TO YOU BUT THAT'S OKAY.

Lisa dated a guy "we'll call him Tad" during highschool. After they graduated, like most highschool couples do, they took a break, wanted to see what else was out there. "Tad" was at the gym one day and was talking to a close friend of mine "We will call him Bryan". Now, to me Tad was very good looking and I was not attatched to anyone at the time so of course me being me told "Bryan" to set us up. To make the story short, "Tad" and I dated for like a month. Lisa found out, who I was, everyone told her we looked alike, how fun and pretty I was :) so of course she was ticked. So ticked, she wanted to run me over with her red car. "Tad" and Lisa got back together and were very happy.
Then a few months later, yes I started to date his really good friend "we'll call him Skyler" Well Lisa and I had to spend a lot of time together because our boyfriends hung out all the time. I use to bad mouth her after they would leave and say how much she bugged me and "Tad" deserved so much better. HAHA SO FUNNY!!! to look back on it. "Skyler and Ted" and their other friends planned a trip. Lisa and I were forced to be in the same car, for over 12 hours, we went to california. Forced to sleep in the same hotel room and forced to shop together (hey we got some cute shoes out of it though :) )Not the point. Over months of hating eachother again, "Skyler" and I didn't work out. Lisa and "Tad" soon broke up. One afternoon I got a text from Lisa "Hey, it's Lisa. I was wondering if you wanted to go get a pedicure this weekend?" Not knowing "Tad" and Lisa broke up, I thought this was her wanting to put salt in the wound and tell me all about the girls "Skyler" has been seeing. Muchly needing a pedi, I went.
We talked the whole time, she told me about her and "Tad". We talked about our latest flings Oliver and "We'll call him Bolt".
to keep it short, Lisa and I have talked almost everyday since.
We have shared so much in the last three years. A trip to Hawaii, doubles dates with too many boys. Lots of laughing and the occasionally tears. She has been such an example to me and has been with me through so much. We have been part of eachothers weddings (might I add the photographer asked if the sister would like to hold the bride's train while we walk to take pics, and looked at me) We get that alot and I love it Lisa is B E A Utiful inside and out. I wish we were sisters.

Over the year and half Jason and I have dated and now married Oliver and Jason have become very close as well. We got the bad news about their move a few months ago and have been worried ever since. They are our couple, we try to get together every weekend to eat, watch movies(even if they are retartedly stupid). They are our friends. We are so close to them we talk about everythig and anything. We don't have other friends like that. (sad I know) You both will be missed dearly in the Pluim's house. We will be so bored. We will miss you dearly. We will try to come visit as much as possible. I will be crying when I am on our cruise Monday morning knowing I'm not there to say goodbye to you. I will be crying the the weekend we get home now knowing you guys won't be coming to our house for dinner and another lame movie. The Dibblees will be missed. Washington is lucky to have you guys.

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Okay, make cry!! Sad, I already miss you guys so much! Thanks for writting such a cute post. It's really different here. Oh what I would do for dinner and a lame movie at the Pluims! Love you! Call me when you get home!

    ReplyDelete