Sunday, August 23, 2009

Canopy ZIPLINE!!!

we got to do the Mexico zipline! Jas and I hate heights!! So this was a big moment for us. The highest zipline was 750 ft high! 1400 feet long! NEVER AGAIN!! It was so fun though and we starting loving it after a few lines. It was nice and cool in the forest, not as humid as we were use to.
Momma Pluim loving it!
They said High knees so I had high knees. This really is me.

Grumpy went down backwards, superman style and things J and I would never do in our lives. NO FEAR FOR GRUMP!!




Can you see excited we are?




After they had a little petting zoo with MONKEYS!! I tried to convince J to let me take one home but it didn't work. tear tear! they were so cute and they ate baby formula and honey out of our hands. I WANT ONE SO BAD!!




Again NO FEAR GRUMP!! I think by his smerk he might be a little nervous....







No comments:

Post a Comment