Sunday, August 23, 2009

SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS!!! WOOP WOOP!!!

I have always dreamt of swimming with dolphins!! I was so excited to hear that my soon to be sissy in laws shared the same dreams!! It was an amazing hour and a half that I will never forget!! First we got to meet the sea lions (I can't remember their names) we got a kiss on the cheeck (don't tell J but their kisses were much softer than his) I think I got slight tongue on my cheeck. After that great experience we got to swim with our dolphins. At first we thought we had to share with other people but no one else got the package we did so the three of us got the two all by ourselves!! We felt like little girls on Christmas morning! SO FUN!!!



Petting the seal lionthe sea lion doing tricks for fish (stinky stinky) Me petting one of the dolphins (Their names were Bell and Tritan)




See happy as Christmas morning (Rach playing around with a dolphin)



Rach about to be lifted up by both dolphins by the feet!! It was so fun! We are waiting for more pics from Jenny of me being lifted high in the air by my feet with their noses!! SO FUN!!!




Tritan hitting on Jenny. He moves fast!! First base kiss happened within minutes!!





Dancing with Bell and Tritan! Shake it like a dolphin! shake it shake it!!!
Jason was so JEALOUS he had to ride the fake dolphin after he saw how much fun we had!! His dolphins name was Pete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment