Sunday, August 23, 2009

Puerto Vallarta

Every year Jason's family goes on a big family trip. Last year I got to hang out with J when his family went to Hawaii and we were there for our girls trip. I was so excited when I got to go this year and am excited to continue yearly trips with the Pluims. It was so fun to be with the family and get to know them even better! I am so excited to marry into such a fun and loving family!! Mike kept us busy and full! It was such a great trip! It was a little too humid to lay out so I didn't get as much color as I wanted but it was so fun without all the relaxing by the pool! The hotel was perfect! Air conditioned and huge!! Thanks Grump and Colleen!! Sorry there are a lot of pics!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!!! I am impressed you already blogged! Love you guys! Glad you had a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubs your trip looked so fun! I love the pics and you sure are a hot mama:) I miss you!

    ReplyDelete